All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionMost problems in science involve many scales in time and space. A common dif?culty with the simulation of these problems and many others in physics, chemistry and biology is that an attempt to represent all scales will lead to an enormous computational problem with unacceptably long computation times and large memory requirements.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/11/2008
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number66
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 320 p.
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Volume editorBjorn Engquist,Olof Runborg,Per Lotstedt
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.