All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for readers interested in theoretical simulations and or computer simulations of hazardous scenarios, this book explores fundamental topics of toxic, fire, and air explosion modeling, as well as modeling jet and pool fires using computational fluid dynamics.
- Author BiographyArnab Chakrabarty is a Consultant at Process Systems Enterprise. Previously he has worked as a Process Technology Engineer at MEMC Electronic Materials and as a Project Consultant/Scientist, for Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants, Inc. Artie McFerrin Department of Chemical Engineering, Texas A&M University , College Station, TX, USA Tahir Cagin is a Professor at Artie McFerrin Department of Chemical Engineering, Texas A&M University.
- Author(s)Arnab Chakrabarty,Sam Mannan,Tahir Cagin
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight1090 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.