CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.89
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the development of solution methodologies, including general multilevel solution techniques, for tackling large-scale optimization problems that arise in science and industry. This book presents applications, such as the circuit placement problem in VLSI design, optimal dosages in the treatment of cancer by radiation therapy, and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2005
- Series TitleNonconvex Optimization and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 82
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1710 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byOleg A. Prokopyev,Panos M. Pardalos,Shu-Jen Huang,William W. Hager
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.