All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a basic foundation for students, practitioners, and researchers interested in some of the diverse areas of multiscale (geo)potential theory. This book develops mathematical methods enabling the gravitational potential of a planetary body to be modeled and analyzes using a continuous flow of observations from land or satellite devices.
- Author(s)Volker Michel,Willi Freeden
- PublisherBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Date of Publication21/09/2004
- Series TitleApplied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Content NoteXVIII, 510 p.
- Weight956 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.