All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first version of this book has been published in 2013 in German by digiparden Verlag, the publishing unit of SETU GmbH, a German software engineering company --Page xi.
- Author BiographyWolfram Nagel is a UX and Conceptual Designer at SETU GmbH, a German software engineering company. As Head of UX he supervises internal and external web and software projects in the areas of content design, UI architecture and visual design. He is an expert in interface, interaction and user experience design. Wolfram studied Information Design (diploma) and Design Management (Master of Arts) at the Hochschule fur Gestaltung Schwabisch Gmund, Germany (University of Applied Sciences). Since 2011, he has lectured and hosted talks & workshops about Multiscreen Experience Design at conferences such as IxDA Berlin, Usability Professionals Germany and the German IA Summit and at and for universities, academies and agencies.
- Author(s)Rod Farmer,Wolfram Nagel
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.