All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMultistate Analysis of Life Histories with R
- Author BiographyFrans Willekens is affiliated with the Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research (MPIDR) in Rostock, Germany. He is Emeritus Professor of Demography at the University of Groningen, a Honorary Fellow of the Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute (NIDI) in the Hague, and a Research Associate of the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA), Laxenburg, Austria. He is a member of Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW). He has contributed to the modeling and simulation of life histories, mainly in the context of population forecasting.
- Author(s)Frans Willekens
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleUse R!
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 36 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.