All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.47
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionExamines a small group of early papyrus manuscripts of Homer's Iliad, known as the Ptolemaic papyri, which, although fragmentary, are the oldest surviving physical evidence of the text of the Iliad, dating from the third to the first centuries BCE.
- Author BiographyGraeme D. Bird is Assistant Professor of Linguistics and Classics at Gordon College.
- Author(s)Graeme D. Bird
- PublisherHarvard University, Center for Hellenic Studies
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- Language(s)English & Greek, Ancient (to 1453)
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleHellenic Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 43
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University, Center for Hellenic Studies
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.