All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe influential Italian thinker offers three essays in the political philosophy of language.
- Author BiographyPaolo Virno is an Italian philosopher, semiologist, and a prominent figure among the Italian Postfordist thinkers. He currently teaches at the University of Rome and is the author of A Grammar of the Multitude and Multitude Between Innovation and Negation, both published in English by Semiotext(e).
- Author(s)Paolo Virno
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleSemiotext(e) / Foreign Agents
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSemiotext (E)
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byIsabella Bertoletti,James Cascaito,Andrea Casson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.