All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.79
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.77Trending at £12.35
- £11.87Trending at £14.50
- £11.98Trending at £15.20
About this product
- DescriptionShows students how to apply statistical methods to behavioral science data in a sensible manner. This book analyzes the real-world data to provide useful answers to real-life issues. It explores the types and design of behavioral studies. It also explains how models are used in the analysis of data.
- Author BiographyBrian S. Everitt is Professor Emeritus at King's College, London, UK.
- Author(s)Brian S. Everitt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Statistics in the Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note113 black & white illustrations, 75 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.