Multivariate and Mixture Distribution Rasch Models: Extensions and Applications by Matthias von Davier, Claus H. Carstensen (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £94.09Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
- £16.33Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionCovers extensions of the Rasch model, one of the most researched and applied models in educational research and social science. This title covers topics ranging from general model extensions to applications in fields as diverse as cognition, personality, organizational and sports psychology, and health sciences and education.
- Author(s)Claus H. Carstensen,Matthias von Davier
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStatistics for Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1670 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.