All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is part of a series examining the mysteries of the ancient world. Empires rose and fell, new worlds were conquered and lost, but who were the people and how did their civilizations unfold?
- Author BiographyPenny David was an Oxford historian before working in publishing for over twenty years. In 1985 she returned to her native Wales where she has collaborated with a number of publishers, specialising more and more in plants and gardens and writing in particular with Penny Hobhouse. She is the author of A Garden Lost in Time which charts the restoration of the ancient gardens of Abergl
- Author(s)A. Rosalie David
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/09/1997
- Series TitleMysteries of the Ancient World S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld Nicolson Illustrated
- Out-of-print date25/10/2001
- Content Note25 colour illustrati
- Weight103 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.