Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £22.45
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.00Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.54
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the female serial murderer, who is shown to be far more difficult to apprehend and complexly motivated than her male counterpart, this text explores the background, motive and method of killing, and the cultural biases that have historically dismissed the criminal potential of women.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL D. KELLEHER, who has written widely on the subject of violence, specializes in threat assessment, strategic management, and human resource management for organizations in the private and public sectors. He is the author of Profiling the Lethal Employee (1997) and New Arenas for Violence (1996), both published by Praeger. C. L. KELLEHER is a volunteer counselor and human rights advocate.
- Author(s)C. L. Kelleher,Michael D. Kelleher
- Date of Publication28/02/1998
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.