Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis pathfinding study looks at how homicide was treated in Roman law from the Roman monarchy through the dictatorship of Sulla (ca. 753-79 BC) to show how criminal law can reveal important aspects of the nature and evolution of political power.
- Author BiographyJUDY E. GAUGHAN is Assistant Professor of History at Colorado State University.
- Author(s)Judy E. Gaughan
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleAshley and Peter Larkin Series in Greek and Roman Culture
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Pagination214 pp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.