All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than 70 per cent of murders of Partido de la Revolucion Democratica members remaining unsolved, this study of the causes of political killings in Mexico's ongoing process of democratization puts them firmly in the context of political repression.
- Author BiographySara Schatz is a criminology expert currently affiliated with Ohio State University, as an assistant professor for Latin American Studies. She received her PhD. in Sociology at UCLA, an M.A. in Latin American Studies from UC Berkeley, and an M.A. in International Development from UCLA. Her research specializes in the political and legal situation in Mexico.
- Author(s)Sara Schatz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/02/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies of Organized Crime
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1200 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.