Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a study of faction, lynching, murder, terror and counter-terror during the French Revolution.
- Author BiographyD. M. G. Sutherland received his M.A. from the University of Sussex and his Ph.D. from the University of London. He is currently Professor of History at the University of Maryland, College Park. He is the author of The Chouans. The Social Origins of Popular Counterrevolution in Upper Brittany, 1770-96 (1982), France, 1789-1815: Revolution and Counterrevolution (1985), and The French Revolution, 1770-1815. The Quest for a Civic Order (2003) as well as numerous scholarly articles.
- Author(s)D. M. G. Sutherland
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 23 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.