All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionMurder in the Courtroom presents a comprehensive and detailed analysis of issues most relevant to answering questions regarding the link between cognitive functioning and violence.
- Author BiographyBrigitte Vallabhajosula, Ph.D., is a consultant in Forensic Psychology and Criminal Justice. She holds master's degrees in Forensic Psychology and Criminal Justice and a Ph.D. in Criminal Justice with specialization in Forensic Psychology. Dr. Vallabhajosula has an understanding of the development of PET radiotracers and their clinical applications and potential utility in understanding the pathophysiology of neuropsychiatric disorders. For the last eight years she has focused her attention exclusively on the use of neuroimaging modalities within the forensic population.
- Author(s)Brigitte Vallabhajosula
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAmerican Psychology-Law Society Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight532 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.