All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA mystery in Roman Britain, featuring the sleuth, pavement-maker, and freedman Libertus. He is enmeshed in the scheming of wealthy Romans and the impact of their presence on the local and slave communities, something that endangers his own life in the process.
- Author BiographyRosemary Rowe is the pseudonym of an author who has successfully published novels in another genre. Born in Cornwall, she lived for twenty years in New Zealand. A highly qualified academic, she has written more than a dozen best-selling text-books as Rosemary Aitken.
- Author(s)Rosemary Rowe
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/09/2001
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Libertus Mystery of Roman Britain
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date07/02/2011
- Content Notemaps
- Weight165 g
- Width111 mm
- Height22 mm
- Spine175 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £12.10Trending at £12.62
- £5.00Trending at £7.99
- £2.73Trending at £2.78
- £4.65Trending at £8.98
- £4.46Trending at £8.17
- £4.99Trending at £9.00
- £3.35Trending at £6.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.