Consider these sponsored items
- £12.55Free postage
- £19.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new Agatha Christie thriller, featuring the return of Superintendent Battle.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in 44 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight160 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Read byHugh Fraser
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time355
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.00
- £4.68Trending at £5.58
- £4.80Trending at £7.99
- £4.69Trending at £4.86
- £10.31Trending at £11.08
- £4.85Trending at £6.98
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.