All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- Description'Murphy on Evidence' bridges the gap between the academic and practical treatment of the law of evidence. Written by an author with many years of experience in both practice and teaching, this book contains a comprehensive academic analysis of the law and a wealth of information on how the law is applied.
- Author BiographyPeter Murphy is a member of the bars of England, California, and Texas, and is Professor of Law at South Texas College of Law. He has taught and practised at the bar extensively both in England and the United States, and has served as counsel at the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia. He is the editor-in-chief of Blackstone's Criminal Practice and the co-author of Evidence and Advocacy and Cases and Materials on Evidence.
- Author(s)Peter Murphy
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2007
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date23/07/2009
- Weight1320 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.