All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMuhammad Musaddiq was the first of the great charismatic anti-colonial campaigners of the post-war world. As Prime Minister of Iran between 1951 and 1953 he nationalised the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company and led the nation's defiant attempt to run its oil industry independently during an economic blockade.
- Author BiographyHoma Katouzian is a specialist and writer on Iran. His many publications include 'The Political Economy of Iran'.
- Author(s)Homa Katouzian
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.62
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £37.21Trending at £44.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.52
- £11.78Trending at £19.01
- £26.43Trending at £28.66
- £9.88Trending at £10.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.