All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication27/04/2017
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note58 black & white illustrations, 10 colour illustrations, 80 colour tables, biography
- Weight1018 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGustav K. Von Schulthess,Juerg Hodler,Rahel A. Kubik-Huch
- Table Of ContentsAdult Tumors: Soft Tissue, Bone, Bone Marrow.- Ankle and Foot.- Arthritis.- Elbow.- Hip.- Infection.- Knee.- Metabolic / Endocrine.- Muscle Imaging.- Pediatric MSK Trauma: What Is Unique and What Not To Miss.- Pelvis and Groin.- Peripheral Nerve Imaging.- Postoperative Knee.- Postoperative Knee and Shoulder.- Primary Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors in Children.- Shoulder: Instability.- Shoulder: Rotator Cuff.- Spine: Degeneration and Inflammation.- Spine: Trauma.- Ultrasonography: Sports Injuries.- Wrist and Hand.
- Author BiographyJuerg Hodler is Professor of Radiology and chairman of the Dept. of Radiology at the University Hospital of Zurich, Switzerland. He started his career in 1990 at the University of California, San Diego where he was research fellow in Osteoradiology. Subsequently he completed a Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland. From 1992 to 2001 he has been chief of section at the Orthopedic University Hospital of Zurich, in 2001 he became chief at the Department of Radiology at the Orthopedic University Hospital of Zurich and in 2007 deputy medical director at the Orthopedic University Hospital Balgrist, Zurich. In 2010, he became a professor at the University of Zurich and was elected head of the Department of Radiology, University Hospital Zurich. He has peer-reviewed over 200 original papers (focusing on MR imaging of joints, MR-anatomical correlation, asymptomatic MR findings, clinical application of MR sequences) and written 28 book chapters and four books (including co-editing). He is course co-director of the International Diagnostic Course in Davos IDKD. Rahel Kubik-Huch earned her medical degree and doctorate from the University of Zurich in 1991 and her titular professorship for diagnostic radiology in 2005. She completed her residency in diagnostic radiology at the University Hospital of Zurich, Switzerland, where she subsequently worked as senior physician. Since 2002 she has worked at the Kantonsspital Baden, Baden, Switzerland, where she was appointed head of the Institute of Radiology and director of the Dept. of Medical Services in 2005. In 2010, she also became a member of the executive board of the hospital. Her specialist focus is magnetic resonance tomography (especially breast, abdominal and genitourinary imaging) and breast imaging (all modalities, including breast MRI and interventions under imaging guidance). She has published numerous research articles in peer-reviewed journals, contributed to several book chapters and received a number of scientific awards, including the Swiss Society of Radiology Anniversary Award ( Jubilaumspreis ). She is a course co-director of the International Diagnostic Course Davos (IDKD), course advisor for the Breast Imaging Satellite Course, Pearl of the IDKD and a former organizer of the Advanced Breast and Pelvis Imaging Course at the ESMRMB where she has remained a member of the faculty. Prof. von Schulthess is Emeritus Professor and chairman of the Dept. of Radiology and director of the Nuclear Medicine Department at the University Hospital of Zurich, Switzerland. In 1995 he became an honorary member of the European Society of Magnetic Resonance and in 2007 he received an honorary doctorate in medicine from the University of Copenhagen. He is also an honorary member of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and chairman at the Department of Medical Radiology. He is currently Delegate for Special Tasks at the University Hospital Zurich. Since 1987 he has been a board member of the International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and of the European Society of Magnetic Resonance and Medical Biology. In 1995 he was also made president of the International Society for Strategic Studies in Radiology (ISSSR). He was associate editor of the Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (1997-2007) and of Magnetic Materials (MAGMA) (1995-2005) and has peer reviewed more than 230 articles, 5 books and 11 book chapters.
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £12.38
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.15Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.