All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe sixteen papers in this volume demonstrate the active role of European museums and museum staff in archaeology, with examples from all over Europe showing active participation in excavations, conservation, and museum display.
- PublisherAmerican School of Classical Studies at Athens
- Date of Publication01/06/1994
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican School of Classical Studies at Athens
- Content Notewith figs & illus.
- Edited byDavid R. M. Gaimster
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.