Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionSimultaneously published in the UK --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyKirsten Drotner is Professor of Media Studies at the Institute of for the Study of Culture at the University of Southern Denmark and founding director of DREAM (Danish Research Centre on Education and Advanced Media Materials). Her recent books in English include International Handbook of Children, Media and Culture (2007, co-editor Sonia Livingstone) and Digital Content Creation (2010, co-editor Kim C. Schroder). Kim Christian Schroder is Professor of Communication at the Department of Communication, Business and Information Technologies at Roskilde University, Denmark. His recent books in English include Researching Audiences (2003, co-authors K. Drotner, S. Kline, C. Murray) and Digital Content Creation (2010, co-editor K. Drotner).
- Author(s)Kim Christian Schroder,Kirsten Drotner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Museum Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.