Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £7.48Trending at £7.63
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
About this product
- DescriptionMuseum presents a new telling of the richness of Australia's natural history.
- Author BiographyRobyn Stacey is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Communication, Design and Media at the University of Western Sydney. She is one of Australia's most acclaimed photographers and has exhibited her photographic work in numerous solo and group exhibitions in Australia and internationally since the mid-1980s to high critical acclaim. Her work is represented in the National Gallery of Australia, all state galleries in Australia and Art Bank, as well as in university and private collections, both here and abroad. Ashley Hay has written two books of narrative non-fiction, The Secret: The Strange Marriage of Annabella Milbanke and Lord Byron (Duffy and Snellgrove, 2000), and Gum: The Story of Eucalypts and Their Champions (Duffy and Snellgrove, 2002). She has also published essays and short fiction and works for The Bulletin.
- Author(s)Ashley Hay,Robyn Stacey
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2007
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note100 colour illus.
- Weight1700 g
- Width245 mm
- Height340 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.