Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionMuseums summarises the central debates for the study of museums around the world. Examining ways to address the social relations of museums, embedded in their sites, collections, and exhibitions, as an integral part of their visual and material culture, Museums is essential reading for anthropology and museums studies students.
- Author BiographyMary Bouquet is Fellow at University College Utrecht.
- Author(s)Mary Bouquet
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleKey Texts in the Anthropology of Visual and Material Culture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note27 bw illus
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.