All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMuseums and Empire is the first book to examine the origins and development of museums in six major regions if the British Empire in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
- Author BiographyJohn MacKenzie is Emeritus Professor of Imperial History, Lancaster University and holds Honorary Professorships at Aberdeen, St Andrews and Stirling, as well as an Honorary Fellowship at Edinburgh.
- Author(s)John M. MacKenzie
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleStudies in Imperialism
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byAndrew Thompson,John MacKenzie
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.