Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.50
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to the terminology that is commonly used in the music business. It embraces definitions from a number of relevant fields, from e-commerce to intellectual property law.
- Author BiographyRichard Strasser is Assistant Professor in the Department of Music at Northeastern University. He has written several articles on the music business and is co-author with John Shirley of The Savvy Studio Owner (2005).
- Author(s)Richard Strasser
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.