All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the history and position of music in Islam. This book considers music education in Muslim countries, and suggests ways to ensure that people are never persuaded to do anything which conflicts with their religion, while extending the opportunity for meaningful music lessons for pupils.
- Author BiographyDr Diana Harris is a researcher in music education and an associate lecturer at the Open University.
- Author(s)Diana Harris
- PublisherInstitute of Education Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationStoke-on-Trent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrentham Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.