Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.22Trending at £6.19
- £8.85Trending at £12.43
- £17.78Trending at £19.32
- £13.44Trending at £16.94
- £6.02Trending at £7.43
- £9.52Trending at £10.73
- £6.00Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionA set of lesson plans, recordings and photocopiable activities for teaching music to Year 6 pupils. The CD/CD-ROM contains lesson plans and recorded extracts to accompany the activities in the book. The text contains instantly accessible photocopiable activities.
- Author BiographyAna Sanderson is the compiler of Banana Splits, author of three Roald Dahl musicals, author of two units on singing in Music Express and is a renowned expert on the singing voice. Her books for A&C Black include Singing and the Actor, techniques from which are widely used by performers and teachers who want to learn safe and effective use of their voices for different music genres. Maureen Hanke MA BMus is Head of Norfolk Education Service. Her work has involved PGCE training and QCA consultation. Stephen Chadwick is an award-winning composer and arranger of educational music. His work for A&C Black includes Roald Dahl's Snow-White and the Seven Dwarfs and backing tracks for the Music Express series.
- Author(s)Ana Sanderson,Emily Haward,Helen MacGregor,Maureen Hanke,Stephen Chadwick
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication12/10/2002
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleMusic Express
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintA & C Black Music
- Content Note(line and tone)
- Weight270 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byEmily Haward,Helen MacGregor,Maureen Hanke,Sheena Roberts
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio and CD-ROM
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Most relevant reviews
- lesleyandjohnbr...08 Jun, 2017by
Good music for 10/11-year-olds
It is special because it contains the song "Silver and Gold" which Year 6 children as they leave Primary School and move up to secondary school.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.