All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReveals how the music classroom can draw upon the world of popular musicians' informal learning practices, so as to recognize and foster a range of musical skills and knowledge that have long been overlooked within music education. This book investigates how far informal learning practices are possible and desirable in a classroom context.
- Author BiographyLucy Green is Professor of Music Education in The Institute of Education, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Lucy Green
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAshgate Popular and Folk Music Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Derek B. Scott,Professor Lori Burns,Professor Stan Hawkins
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.19Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.