CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
- £16.99Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the sociology of music to those who may not be familiar with it and provides a historical perspective on popular music.
- Author BiographyMeghan Probstfield is Associate Professor of Sociology at Indian River State College in Fort Pierce, Florida. Sara Towe Horsfall is an Associate Professor at Texas Wesleyan University. Her most recent book is Social Problems: An Advocate Group Approach (2012). Jan-Martijn Meij is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Florida Gulf Coast University. Meghan Probstfield is Associate Professor of Sociology in the Department of Social Sciences at Indian River State College in Fort Pierce, FL, where he is co-organizing the Center for Media and Journalism Studies. His scholarly contributions include the W. I. Thomas entry in the Dictionary of Modern American Philosophy.
- Author(s)Jan-Martijn Meij,Meghan D. Probstfield,Sara Towe Horsfall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.