Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the increasingly overlapping area of music and media, brought about by digitisation.
- Author BiographyJamie Sexton is a lecturer at the Department of Theatre, Film and Television, University of Wales, Aberystwyth. He has published in the areas of film and sound, alternative British film culture, and television experimentation.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2007
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleMusic and the Moving Image
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJamie Sexton,K. J. Donnelly
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.