All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging and user-friendly introduction to the world of music technology, perfect for music students with little technical background.
- Author BiographyJulio d'Escrivan is Reader in Creative Music Technology at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge.
- Author(s)Julio d'Escrivan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Music
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note46 b/w illus.
- Weight380 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £9.40Trending at £9.74
- £6.78Trending at £6.94
- £7.99Trending at £10.09
- £19.99Trending at £24.17
- £12.58Trending at £15.89
- £18.47Trending at £20.14
- £19.32Trending at £23.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.