All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.53Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors show that where neuro-degenerative disease restricts movement, communication and thought processes and impairs the sense of self, music therapy is an effective intervention in neurological rehabilitation, successfully restoring the performance of identity within which clients can recognise themselves.
- Author BiographyDavid Aldridge is the author of a number of books within related fields including Spirituality, Healing and Medicine: Return to the Silence and Music Therapy Research and Practice in Medicine, both published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication07/07/2005
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid Aldridge
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.