All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.79
- £21.13Trending at £29.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.49
- £18.30Trending at £29.86
- £18.23Trending at £19.00
About this product
- DescriptionAn activist's guide for musicians and fans opposed to the major label lockdown of online music
- Author BiographyPATRICK BURKART is an associate professor in the Department of Communication at Texas A&M University. He is the coauthor of Digital Music Wars: Ownership and Control of the Celestial Jukebox (2006).
- Author(s)Patrick Burkart
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.