All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.59
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.19
- £4.99Trending at £9.81
About this product
- DescriptionThough battling virtual worlds in high fidelity started to spread from youth into mainstream culture decades ago the study of music in games is a research desideratum of media studies and musicology. This title provides compositional techniques in the field of film and popular music specialized for creating specific moods.
- Author BiographyPeter Moormann is a Research Associate in the Department of Musicology at the Freie Universitat Berlin working within the Collaborative Research Centre 626 on Aesthetic Experience and the Dissolution of Artistic Limits. His writings focus on film, music, and television.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication10/08/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleMusik Und Medien
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byPeter Moormann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.