CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive, lavishly illustrated survey of English popular music during the early modern period. Accompanied by specially commissioned recordings.
- Author BiographyChristopher Marsh is a Reader in Early Modern History at Queen's University Belfast. His previous publications include The Family of Love in English Society (Cambridge University Press, 1994) and Popular Religion in Sixteenth-Century England (1998). He is also the author of the satirical novel A Year in the Province (2009).
- Author(s)Christopher Marsh
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note58 b/w illus.
- Weight980 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-Audio
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.