All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn May 1968, France teetered on the brink of revolution as a series of student protests spiraled into general strike. This title examines the social, political, and cultural effects of May '68 on a variety of music in France, from the initial shock of 1968 through the 'long' 1970s and the election of Mitterrand and the socialists in 1981.
- Author BiographyEric Drott is Associate Professor of Music at the University of Texas.
- Author(s)Eric Drott
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCalifornia Studies in 20th-Century Music
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note8 b/w photographs, 10 music examples
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £35.52Trending at £37.98
- £27.38Trending at £35.55
- £5.98Trending at £6.75
- £13.99Trending at £15.26
- £17.54Trending at £18.54
- £19.99Trending at £29.90
- £11.31Trending at £12.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.