Music for Life: Aspects of Creative Music Therapy with Adult Clients by Mr. Gary Ansdell (Paperback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.38Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMusic for Life is the first survey in book form of Creative Music Therapy with adult clients. Central to the book is the idea that music therapy derives its uniqueness from music's base as a non-verbal art form. The accompanying CD allows the reader the opportunity to listen to excerpts from case studies described in the book.
- Author BiographyGary Ansdell read music at Cambridge and trained as a music therapist at the Nordoff - Robbins Music Therapy Centre in London and at the Institut f8r Musiktherapie, Herdecke, Germany. He has worked widely with children and adults in the UK and Germany. He is currently Research Fellow in Music Therapy, City University, London, and Clinical Tutor, Nordoff - Robbins Music Therapy Centre, London.
- Author(s)Mr. Gary Ansdell
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/1995
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notereferences
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £18.23Trending at £18.43
- £14.28Trending at £16.36
- £36.44Trending at £37.41
- £13.30Trending at £13.52
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £10.99Trending at £15.68
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.