Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.73
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes works for two or more keyboard instruments, and composed mainly since 1700. This guide covers the standard composers and introduces contemporary composers of merit. It is suitable for teachers, students, and performers eager to expand their repertoires.
- Author BiographyMaurice Hinson, Senior Professor Emeritus of Piano at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, was founding editor of the Journal of the American Liszt Society and is a contributor to the New Grove Dictionary of American Music. He is known for his many books on piano repertoire, more than 100 articles, videos, and lecture recitals, especially on early American piano music.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 1983.
- Author(s)Maurice Hinson
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Pagination256 pp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.