Music from the Tang Court: A Primary Study of the Original, Unpublished, Sino-Japanese Manuscripts, Together with a Survey of Relevant Historical Sources, Both Chinese and Japanese, and a Full Critical Commentary: v. 4 by Laurence Picken (Paperback, 1987)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £53.13Trending at £55.25
- £22.74Trending at £23.44
- £7.00Trending at £7.26
- £17.24Trending at £17.71
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £7.79Trending at £8.20
- £24.73Trending at £27.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis fourth fascicle publishes fourteen items, from the second scroll of pieces belonging to the Ichikotsu-cho mode-key group.
- Author(s)Laurence Picken
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/1987
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notemus.exs.
- Weight380 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.