Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of the secular and sacred music of colonial Georgia pieces together information drawn from court records, diaries, newspapapers, estate inventories and other documents in order to explore the musical landscape and identify the musical and cultural roots of some specific examples.
- Author BiographyRon Byrnside is Dana Professor of Music at Agnes Scott College. He is the author of Music: Sound and Sense and coauthor of Contemporary Music and Music Cultures.
- Author(s)Ronald L. Byrnside
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1997
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Content Note19 music examples
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.