All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £27.06
- £17.75Trending at £25.11
- £13.36Trending at £20.64
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £12.18Trending at £18.07
- £8.44Trending at £8.97
- £14.53Trending at £21.98
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a socio-cultural and human-centred approach, this book covers the musical legacies of indigenous peoples, creoles, African descendants, Iberian colonizers, and other immigrant groups that met and mixed in the New World.
- Author BiographyMALENA KUSS is an internationally recognized musicologist specializing in Latin American music. She is Professor Emeritus of Music at the University of North Texas, Denton.
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2006
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleJoe R. and Teresa Lozano Long Series in Latin American and Latino Art and Culture
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note114 b&w illus., 70 figures, 3 maps, 2 CDs
- Weight1842 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byMalena Kuss
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.