All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides intriguing perspectives on both developments in music from 1980 onwards and the larger history of modernism.
- Author BiographyDavid Metzer is a Professor in the School of Music, University of British Columbia.
- Author(s)David Metzer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2009
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusic in the Twentieth Century
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight680 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.