All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £14.47Trending at £17.46
- £30.44Trending at £40.27
- £10.65Trending at £11.16
- £11.24Trending at £15.11
- £41.97Trending at £66.79
- £10.29Trending at £11.13
- £19.17Trending at £26.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a collection of neural network models of music and creativity. Topics covered include: pitch perception; tonality; musical streaming; sequential and hierarchical melodic structure; and composition.
- Author BiographyEli Berman is Professor of Economics at the University of California, San Diego, and Research Director of International Security Studies at the University of California Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/1999
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleBradford Books
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note75
- Weight1021 g
- Width183 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byNiall Griffith,Peter M. Todd
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.