Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
About this product
- Author(s)Kiene Brillenburg Wurth
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyKiene Brillenburg Wurth is Professor of Contemporary Literature and Media at Utrecht University and project leader of the VIDI project Back to the Book (2011-16), funded by the Dutch Research Council. She is the author of Musically Sublime: Infinity, Indeterminacy, Irresolvability and the editor of Between Page and Screen: Remaking Literature through Cinema and Cyberspace (both with Fordham University Press). She has published widely in peer-reviewed journals and volumes and is currently preparing a new monograph.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.