All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing Western and non-Western music, composers from Francesca Caccini to Charles Ives, and musical communities from 12th-century monks to contemporary opera queens, these essays explore questions of gender and sexuality.
- Author BiographyRuth A. Solie is Professor of Music at Smith College.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication09/05/1995
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note5 figures, 17 music examples, 3 tables
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byRuth A. Solie
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.