All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the processes and realities of Muslim participation in local and national politics in a range of Eastern and Western European countries: voting patterns in local and national assemblies, membership of elected councils and national parliaments, and the tensions between ethnic, political and religious identities.
- Author BiographyJorgen S. Nielsen is Professor of Islamic Studies, Faculty of Theology, University of Copenhagen.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byProfessor Jorgen S. Nielsen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.