Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.68
About this product
- Author(s)Mohammad Sajjad
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge India
- Weight589 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. Community Consensus: An Overview of Muslims in Bihar Politics until 1940 2. The Polarizing Texture of Bihar Politics: A Survey till 1940 3. From Alienation to Exodus, 1940-47 4. Muslim Resistance to the Two-Nation Theory: Bihar, 1940-47 5. Language Politics as a Tool of Empowerment: Political Landscape of Urdu in Bihar after Independence, 1947-89 6. Quest for Social and Gender Justice: Bihar Muslims since 1990s 7. Conclusion. Bibliography. About the Author. Index
- Author BiographyMohammad Sajjad is Assistant Professor, Centre of Advanced Study in History, Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.