CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionContains twelve narratives that offer portraits of Muslims in India, recounting their stories, predicaments, aspirations, and the highs and lows of their lives. This title portrays individuals from many walks of life - men and women, young and old, from various regions of India. It emphasises on multifaceted social positions and relationships.
- Author BiographyMukulika Banerjee is Reader in Anthropology at University College London. She is author of The Pathan Unarmed: Opposition and Memory in the North West Frontier and co-author of The Sari.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Out-of-print date13/08/2016
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byMukulika Banerjee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.